Saturday, May 30, 2009

SAMSUNG P3 Player: My IPod Alternative

www.blacktiestiletto.blogspot.com black tie stiletto blog

I know many people are IPod/IPhone crazy, but I'm not an IPod fan persay. No real reason, just not a fan. I do own an MP3 player and with it I need function, function, function. Bang for your buck to me is the Samsung P3. This player is Hot, Hot, Hot. Imagine music, movies, pictures, files, games, maps, calendar and did I mention Bluetooth. The P3 with Bluetooth+EDR lets you take or make calls without taking your cell out. It syncs with your cell and lets you listen to music and if a call comes through mutes the music and allows you to answer your phone through the player, or make calls. Yeah, I know that is what the IPhone does, but with the IPhone you have to use ITunes. I get music anywhere and put it on my player as well as DIVX movies. For those like me who prefer not to ITunes, SAMSUNG.

Samsung P3 16GB $199.99





No comments:

Post a Comment