Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday Photo Shoot: The LOVE Famliy



Today I had a photo shoot with an amazing family...THE LOVE'S. Bishop Lester Love & Pastor Fran Love called me to do their makeup for a photo shoot for a gospel magazine. Sorry guys but I don't remember the name of the magazine. The pics that was taken will also be used for other things that Bishop Love may need for next year like billboards and flyer's.

Daniel was the photographer, Benny was the coordinator and Kenneth Grant & Ashley Jones was in charge of hair. And of course MOI took care of makeup. Pastor Fran got two makeup looks and I kept the girls pretty much the same just changed Joy makeup a little.

It was a great shoot can't wait to see the professional pics but below are a few fun shots from my iPHONE.












No comments:

Post a Comment