Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Lifestyle: Intro to Reginald Evans in New York

@barneysNY @johnhardy_bali @davidyurman @prada @Y_S_L Comme des Garons DDC Lab


A very good friend of mine Reginald (Reggie) Evans is an amazing model that lives in New York. A fabulous transplant from Louisiana of 6 years. Reggie is FABULOUS, so this year I am following his amazing lifestyle of fashion, parties, and traveling...a treat to my Black Tie Stiletto readers. I've always loved his sense of style so I thought I'll share how a southern man living a GLAMXURIOUS life in the Big Apple lives. It took some talking him into this because he's very private but I love his energy, his expensive shopping spree, his witty comments, and his rockstar personality, that I know others will luv him to.

Hat from Barney's, Shirt from Prada, Pants from YSL, and Kilt from Comme des Garons
Pieces from David Yurman & John Hardy Jewelry



ABOUT
The people and experiences, restaurants and lounges, galleries and museums, boutiques and shops of New York City, have already left an indelible mark on my life and colored it like a paintbrush. I moved to New York just after Hurricane Katrina. I wasn't sure if I'd see more Sex and the City or New Jack City, but I knew I had to get here. My love of fashion, art and all things beautiful, chic and exquisite solidified my stay here in lieu of LA or London. I started out as a fashion model, but these days I do more commercial and print work than fashion. In my down time I focus my attention and energy on living at the height of all the possibilities the city has to offer. So come along  for the ride of my life and hopefully it will allow you to see yourselves more clearly...REGINALD EVANS

1 comment:

  1. Old friend from New Orleans. Any contact info hit me up reginaldmarcotte@ yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete