Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Hypercrush Neons & High Voltage Aglow

written by: @jlscloset ,

It's really no surprise that after a long, drab Winter season all we long for is the warmth of the sun and of course, the sizzling skin-baring Spring/ Summer season's hottest fashions. Well, yours and my wish came true. Preferably for myself, I tend to gravitate toward the bolder hues. Hypercrush is exactly how I'd describe my love for this rainbow bright affair.

Read More on Seams That Way Blog





About @jlscloset


LOVER OF LIFE. Little body, giant appetite for food, fashion, fun & all things in between. "Trends come and go, owning your individuality is timeless." -JL


Makeup by: Celebrity Makeup Artist Brandy Gomez-Duplessis @bgdmakeupartist "Inside The Life Of A Glam Makeup Artist"

Hair by: Hairstylist Erin Carter with Glam Girl Hair @glamgirlhair

No comments:

Post a Comment