Thursday, July 30, 2009

HOME:Miami Beach



As you know I have flirted with the idea to move to Miami beach. As I have been looking at homes I came across many amazing homes. I love this home on North Bay Road that David Solomon has listed. This would be a great place to have many of my Makeup & Martini's events. So for now, I am just going to hope that one day my makeup career will allow me to buy a great home as this one. Touzet Studio have designed another recently built house in Miami Beach, Florida. The modern 12,000 sq. ft, seven bedroom home is located on 100 feet of prime waterfront land overlooking Biscayne Bay.

The home is also currently
6396 North Bay Road
Miami Beach, FL. 33140

7 bedroom/10 bathroom

12,000 sq ft
$15,000,000
David Solomon







2 comments:

  1. i really like your blog title check out my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, in my acquaintance in replica watches the accomplished few years, talking to anew affluent tech titans in rolex replica Silicon Valley, their archival priorities don't aboveboard with acceptable notions of luxury. They tend to abandon beam in favor of businesslike smartwatches from Apple or Pebble or something acrid like an old-school calculator Pulsar. In fact, Pebble architect Eric Migicovksy proudly didn't own replica watches uk a watch until creating the Pebble.

    ReplyDelete