Thursday, July 30, 2009

MEMORY LANE: A Few of My Favorite Things Part I

Every year or season there is something new from cars to clothes to even toothpaste, anything to keep consumers on their toes. This made me nostalgic for yesteryear and whether new or came out, dare I say it, 1971, there are somethings that transcend time. And sometimes, there new items that give you that feeling and are destined to be classics. Let me share a few of my favorites, new, old and quite possibly indifferent.

Buick 2003 BlackHawk


I don't care who you are, this is one "Supremo" automobile. Look at it, take it in. (Smiling aren't you) Time to move on, I'm getting choked up over here. Below, The Ralph Lauren Black Label Suit in Black. You can't go wrong with the perfect black suit.

Ralph Lauren Black label Suit at black tie stiletto blog
The Android Virtuoso Diamond Swiss Watch makes for a great companion from the golf course to the office, to dinner, for all occasions. And for the finale: Many swear by Stan Smith Adidas, but for me the Rod Laver Adidas with green in mesh is the epitome of the perfect sneaker, kick, tennis, shoe, or whatever you call them. In life we encounter certain items that just speak to our souls, these are few of mine.

2 comments:

  1. In 2001, Brian Monaco was a 28-year-old aptitude agent, alive with replica rolex the casting of MTV's"The Real World"for a civic roadshow that uk replica watches had alone been performed on academy campuses, until Mr. Monaco managed to book it a night at New York’s Beacon Theatre."It was a big accord for me" he said. He bought a Rolex GMT for about $5,000."You airing down the replica watches uk artery and anyone can abrasion a clothing and a tie", he said. "But a acceptable watch sets you apart".

    ReplyDelete