Saturday, September 12, 2009

TENNIS ANYONE:Ralph Lauren adorns the US Open

Ralph Lauren on Black Tie Stiletto BlogIconic American designer Ralph Lauren dresses up the US Open with his classic Polo Brand clothing. Linesmen have never looked so chic. I can't wait to stock my closet with some of these great wearables officially labeled with the US Open logo. Move over McEnroe, because these Polos go from the courts to the clubs with effortless appeal.

I think it's time to serve and volley and maybe I can get sponsored to wear Polo when I play the local courts. I think I can beat Federer (with both hands tied behind his back).



Ralph Lauren on Black Tie Stiletto BlogRalph Lauren on Black Tie Stiletto Blog






























































No comments:

Post a Comment