Thursday, June 3, 2010

Glamxurious Swimwear This Summer

Fresh from co-sponsoring Whiskey Blue New Orleans’ “Sex and the City2” events at the W Hotel last month, and pre-screening of the movie, I like many other women fell in love again with the fashion. So when I return to my second home, Miami, in July for the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim, I now know I will indulge in my newest fashion fetish sexy flowing Glamxurious tunics, wraps, and cover-ups!
Just recently, I was introduced to the hottest retailers in the Caribbean called All Wet Beachwear. They offer mid to high end specialty swimwear and apparel. The ABW name and reputation are among the most recognized in the swimwear industry in the Caribbean. Owned by Raquel Black, a self-proclaimed swimwear addict, All Wet Beachwear exclusively carries Brazilian designers with suits from Cia Marítima, Poko Pano, RYGY, Despi, Vix, and a host of other luxe designers.

Because I'm a Carrie, I like to refresh my summer wardrobe for different events. ABW’s expensive fabrics and custom hardware will be my personal online closet for everything swimwear, beach accessories, and cover-ups. From afternoon socials to evening cocktails, they make it easy to be stunning this summer.



http://www.allwetbeachwear.com/

http://twitter.com/AllWetBeachwear

1 comment:

  1. I like to read your post of glamxurious swimwear collection. Really i like your brand and your collection which is display in above post that all are very unique and different. This all colorful pictures with models are very attractive and hot.

    ReplyDelete